Ascent™ Fall Protection Post
We specialise in the manufacture of structural anchor posts or fall protection post, as they are commonly called, for use with cable based fall protection systems conforming to EN 795 Class C, rail based fall protection systems to EN 795 Class D and abseil access points to BS 7985:2002
Our Ascent™ post range is specifically designed for attachment to a reinforced concrete background.
- The Ascent™ fall protection post range comprises 9 standard posts;
End, corner & intermediate anchor posts. Each of which is available in small (up to 215mm) medium (216-415mm) & large (416-615mm)
- The Ascent™ range is designed in accordance with the requirements of EN 795 and is backed by Structural Engineers calculations. Each post is manufactured in accordance with our strict quality procedures in accordance with BS EN ISO 3834-2:2005 and BS EN 1090-1:2009 + A1:2011 & 2:2008 and are CE Marked.
- Where required we are able to manufacture posts to your design for attachment to a wide range of structural backgrounds; - Masonry - Structural steelwork - Structural timber
- We manufacture structural anchor posts designed to take both fall arrest and suspension loads (abseil). Our range of posts is designed to cope with the differing loads experienced at system ends, corners and intermediates.
- Weathering Caps can also be supplied for our fall protection post.
- We also offer Abseil access posts either for individual attachment or for the fixing of an abseil rail to BS 7985:2002.
For the price of this product, please get in touch today!
A few Ascent™ Fall Protection Post that we have supplied.